Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
On those S & B intakes did you have to do any drilling? Modifications?
There is no drilling but it is a more complicated install due to taking out the stock box completely.

Here is a great and absolutely complete video of the install on a Ram 1500..includes our Rebels:

I followed this video exactly and didn't have any major issues. I did have one minor issue putting the wheel liner back in but after about 15 minutes I got it.

Its a very valuable and exact video.

Only thing I will say is that save everything...S&B didn't include everything noted in the video...Save everything you take out. I didn't see any extra items as stated.

I will say the kit as delivered (from Amazon) had everything I needed and it the install looks and works great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Flowmaster delta force cold air intakes?

Has anyone heard anything about the CAI from Flowmaster? I saw one installed on a 1500 on one of the weekly tv shows.

·
Registered
2 Posts
aFe CAI

I installed the aFe CAI and noticed a difference right away, I put on the FlowMaster American Thunder series exhaust and wow the sound and throttle response was much snappier. Which made me happier lol! :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just finished the install on the S&B filter. Honestly guys, its a piece of cake. You need 8 and 13mm socket and a Phillips driver and or 5/16ths nut driver. Probably the worst was the wheel liner. Other than that the directions we're precise and good color photos. Tuner will be in tomorrow and hoping to really notice a little gain after that goes in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Would any one be interested in the stock intake? If u pay for shipping it's yours. Not looking to make anything off it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the S&B, Install was easy (Other than the fender liner kinda a PITA)

Added a nice little growl and more induction noise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

Been thinking of that Veraram for a CAI for my 2019 Rebel, though I kinda wish it looked better. So far I've done underbody and inner panel rust proofing, bullet coated side steps as well as the Borla ATAK catback system. I was a little worried it would be too loud, and it is on a cold start but after it's come to temp it's not bad at all. However, on the road, I'm not sure I've ever heard a meaner sounding truck. I'm absolutely loving it and it was easy to install as long as you have access to a lift. I'll update after eventual install on the veraram. Looking forward to seeing what everyone does with their trucks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
AFE Intake

Hi,

I am a new Rebel owner of a 2017 Rebel. Was wondering if anyone have tried the AFE intake, sounds like might add some little extra power then the KN and the Mopar. Please advice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just installed the ram airflow CAI. Love the way it looks and the install was pretty easy. Took less than an hour. Also have the flowmaster American thunder catback system.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts