Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Lol you could really see your concern, it was kinda like I could see you peering down the road and in all different directions the whole time through those sunglasses of yours!

But definitely looks like the wife did very well and you had nothing to worry about ! The only thing to worry about now is getting her into another truck, or her taking that Rebel from yah !

VloggingAdventuresWithKrista ! (forgive me if I spelt her name wrong, I'm terrible with that)

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I'm glad my wife doesn't doesn't want my Rebel. She thinks it's too "macho" looking. When I first drove it home and showed her, I asked her what she thinks of it. Her first words out of her mouth were, "It looks to manly for me." I told her that's good because you won't be driving it. haha

167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol you could really see your concern, it was kinda like I could see you peering down the road and in all different directions the whole time through those sunglasses of yours!

But definitely looks like the wife did very well and you had nothing to worry about ! The only thing to worry about now is getting her into another truck, or her taking that Rebel from yah !

VloggingAdventuresWithKrista ! (forgive me if I spelt her name wrong, I'm terrible with that)
I was worried that she liked it too much!! Fortunately,,,I think she's afraid of the size!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
OMG!!! You couldn't be more right!! Biggest pet peeve when she drives my vehicles!! i'm still trying to get it right!!!
Hence why I love luxury vehicles that have memory seat and mirrors, just not the rear view mirror but usually once you have the seat position right and your posture is how it should be, adjusting the rear view mirror is a breeze.

·
Registered
680 Posts
That first time you get the seat right, after shifting it around for maybe half an hour, feels perfect. And then it's shifted and you fear that it'll never go back to the prior optimal seating position. One of those things every car/pickup driver fears. :crying:

167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Absolutely true on the seat position!! It's been several days and it still doesn't feel the same!! The Rebel needs a drivers side memory seat!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Im surprised the seats dont have a memory button. My wifes 2014 Durango has memory seats, so FCA has that capability at their fingertips.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Meh, no such thing as a perfect position for me. I make minor adjustments to my seat all the time. What's comfortable one day is not so much the next. Or even one minute to the next. Memory for me is just useful for getting the seat back to close to where I want it. Mirrors I usually leave in one spot, though. Memory mirrors would be good.

Still, it's a truck. I use it as a truck, not a commuter vehicle. So I really don't get too worried about luxury stuff in it. I could get rid of many of the features except power windows so I don't have to reach across to open/close windows while driving. The features I do have are because a) the dealer ordered it that way and I bought it off the lot, and b) resale to someone that IS worried about them.

I'm very seriously considering getting something like this for my next truck. Legacy Classic Trucks | Home

1 - 15 of 15 Posts