Ram Rebel Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Who else here has got the undercover swing case for their 1500 RAM? I feel the need for a storage that wont take up too much space on the bed. Also, I think I can put 2 of them on both sides of the wheel well. I want to know if it is durable enough to withstand the grind of construction materials that we put on the bed. We do push and pull things out that may easily damage the case. Here: Swing Case Review 2021 | Best Truck Tool Boxes - AUTO TRUCK ACCESSORIES

·
Registered
4 Posts
I personally on the fence about it. Trending more towards getting it right now. Just wondering your thoughts on it. If anybody on here has a truck with it equipped?
I am not (yet) a Ram owner, but I am including this feature on my dream "Build and Price" Rebels. It would be great to put my sporting stuff in those side compartments, say, hiking stuff on one side, swimming stuff on the other. Or maybe, ice and cold drinks in one, all sporting goods on the other. The Ram people are way ahead of the competition when it comes to thinking about the box. I like the multiple ways of opening the tailgate as well!

·
Registered
4 Posts
One interesting problem when ordering one .... you can't get Rambox AND Sunroof on the same truck as it exceeds the GVWR allowed for a 1500.
I hate sunroofs and so this is not a problem for me! Really like the RAMBOX option. I can see myself keeping sporting equipment in one and iced beverages in the other!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts