1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
680 Posts
Not really much to hate unless you're nitpicking at things like the tire tread seats or the tiny heated seat and steering wheel button.

·
Registered
159 Posts
My 13 year old nephew just told me the interior was "sick"... which we all know is a compliment in teen talk. Not sure if that's good or bad, since I haven't been a teenager for a long time. Either way, it's grown on me. But I'll admit I was a little uncertain about it at first.

·
Registered
555 Posts
My 13 year old nephew just told me the interior was "sick"... which we all know is a compliment in teen talk. Not sure if that's good or bad, since I haven't been a teenager for a long time. Either way, it's grown on me. But I'll admit I was a little uncertain about it at first.
I'm not surprised since flashy things like the interior on our Rebels appeal to that demographic, just look at what products are marketed towards them and that fact will become clear.

Speak to someone older, they'll want something much more tamed down and not as in your face but still with all the bells, whistles and premiumness it has already.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Indeed the word "sick" is a compliment ;)

This truck definitely checks off all the boxes for me so far, minus the RAM logo, which I'll end up blacking it out with plasti-dip.

Can't wait to get my hands on one!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts