Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without seeing the Rebel in person I'm gonna have to say the most I'm willing to spend it 44-45K. Any more than that it's over. I sold my z-71 prior to deploying downrange and I'm banking all my truck payments to save up for the rebel. If all goes as planned I should be able to say up $20k. If the rebel comes in over $45k I'm gonna have to chalk it up as a loss and buy a nice F-250 or 2500 Cummings.

Anyways, what's everybody else's breaking point for the rebel ?? 40, 42, 45, 48, 50?!?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Being that I was going to get a retailed for 50k sport ( I wouldn't pay that much. Haggle it down some) I would say the same retail price for the rebel. Since it comes with more of the features I like

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just throwing these numbers out that are reportedly official:

• Ram Rebel 1500 MSRP: $44,720.
  • Total Price: $51,415 Out The Door

the problem with this photo which has been going around the webs for a while. how can the air suspension be an $1700 option when it comes standard on the truck. so if the starting price is 44720. that should include the air suspension. not be an expensive option

·
Registered
254 Posts
the problem with this photo which has been going around the webs for a while. how can the air suspension be an $1700 option when it comes standard on the truck. so if the starting price is 44720. that should include the air suspension. not be an expensive option
But what about Embossed Tread Patter and Black/Red interior?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't really care about the price, I'm financing it anyway. What I care about is the interest rate that RAM can offer us. Usually Dodge/Ram/Chrysler rates are uncompetitive. Any info on the financing end would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah, we were looking at them last night. switched to a mid size years ago and not sure if I want to
go back or not. Currently in a Tacoma and looking at the 2016's.

·
Registered
254 Posts
yeah i dont know. maybe a dealer trying to sucker someone into buying something. but honestly how do you explain the 1700 air suspension?
its an option on all other 1500's. I'm thinking thats just how it shows up on the build sheet because technically it has to be optioned from the factory? really no clue>:)

·
Registered
555 Posts
IMO it'd be better if they just included what's relevant, as in what exactly we're paying for, I wouldn't care for seeing what i'm not paying for.

·
Registered
510 Posts
So, is the air suspension system of the Ram 1500 being offered on the Rebel? I think the system is nice in that it is easily adjustable, but I'm not sure if it is the best suited for the Rebel given that it is focused on off-roading. A traditional suspension would probably be better.

·
Registered
231 Posts
So, is the air suspension system of the Ram 1500 being offered on the Rebel? I think the system is nice in that it is easily adjustable, but I'm not sure if it is the best suited for the Rebel given that it is focused on off-roading. A traditional suspension would probably be better.
Not optional. It's the only suspension you can get and a major selling point of the truck. That's how it gets is one inch lift plus good fuel economy since it still drops down on the highway

1 - 20 of 33 Posts