Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start, although I probably won't get it, I'm really liking the new Ford Raptor, even with the Ecoboost V6 it has, unlike the outgoing Raptor that features a V8.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have been waiting for the rebel since December. I am not liking 50 thousand for what I like so I started looking at other trucks just in case. Low and behold I found and drove one I really like. Never liked the new Chevys till I seen this 2015 GMC 1500. It's a z71 with the all terrain package. It also comes loaded with a 2.5 lift kit installed at the dealer and keeps the factory warranty.also comes with 33x12 ditto tires and custom black wheels. And it a crew cab, v8. All for 39 thousand. It's very nice. Try and get a picture

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am on my cell phone so let me explain what I liked a little better.its a gmc and it is loaded. Z71 with the all terrain package. That gives you a load of other cool stuff like paint covered bumpers, skid plates, bucket seats and council with power outlets and other stuff. It's not a raptor fighter but it's like the rebel a notch better than your run of the mill 4x4. It looked great with the dealer lift and wheels and tires for 39 thousand:eek:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am on my cell phone so let me explain what I liked a little better.its a gmc and it is loaded. Z71 with the all terrain package. That gives you a load of other cool stuff like paint covered bumpers, skid plates, bucket seats and council with power outlets and other stuff. It's not a raptor fighter but it's like the rebel a notch better than your run of the mill 4x4. It looked great with the dealer lift and wheels and tires for 39 thousand:eek:
Thats a fantastic price and the Sierra is a BEAUTIFUL truck, probably the prettiest in my opinion...

·
Registered
14 Posts
The ignition orange sport 1500 and I know it is not a truck but really looking into willys wheeler in tank color with 6 speed manual.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The ignition orange sport 1500 and I know it is not a truck but really looking into willys wheeler in tank color with 6 speed manual.
Seen it and the other special edition model, an all blacked out Ram, should be a great divide between the number of folks that like the Orange over black. The orange is just too niche to not get :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've owned 9 GM trucks, including a HighCountry and a LTZ Z71 back to my first 1978, yes a 1978 chevy 4X4, the Rebel seems to outdo them all!! JMO

·
Registered
23 Posts
If I had to chose something besides my Rebel it would be the 2017 Power Wagon, or a V8 Raptor. I see a ton of Raptors around my area though, so I'm starting to get tired of them.
I really like a lot of the concept trucks that they are showing for 2017 like the Nissan Titian Warrior, Ford Super Chief, Jeep Crew Chief, and the Jeep **** Cat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts