Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be kinda fun and interesting to see what everyone has hauled or loaded up in the bed of their Rebel ! From pictures I've seen online, it could get quite humorous ;)

But to post a regular photo to kick things off, this is a picture I found on the "gram"

Lets see what you got !

·
Registered
660 Posts
I don't have pics. Heaviest load so far was a face cord or so of oak and hickory, about 3/4 ton. Rode fine but I did have the rear tires at 55. Largest load was 18 bales of hay. That was almost a ton. Looked like this. Didn't ride high in the front, though.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ! so the air system does a good job keeping the Rebel leveled when there's a good sized load in the rear ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
No pics handy, but I have hauled several arcade games (one at a time) in the bed and also 9 or so in a 6.5x10 trailer many times over. Barely even noticed I had a full trailer behind the truck from a performance perspective....but noticed when looking at my mpg.

·
Super Moderator
560 Posts
Nice ! so the air system does a good job keeping the Rebel leveled when there's a good sized load in the rear ?
It does great! I haven't had any issues with it...yet. No pictures unfortunately though. I tell you what though, fuel economy is terrible when hauling weight of any kind. When I tow my boat around I get 8 city and 12 hwy with a tail wind.

I have hauled 2 Honda Rancher atvs in the back (about 550 lbs each). It was a squeeze but I just had to drive across town mostly gravel roads.

Also, I have hauled my fair share of fully loaded drump trailers, enclosed car trailers and my boat. My boat and trailer weighs in at 5500 and I pull that around almost every day during the summer spring and fall.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No pics handy, but I have hauled several arcade games (one at a time) in the bed and also 9 or so in a 6.5x10 trailer many times over. Barely even noticed I had a full trailer behind the truck from a performance perspective....but noticed when looking at my mpg.
It does great! I haven't had any issues with it...yet. No pictures unfortunately though. I tell you what though, fuel economy is terrible when hauling weight of any kind. When I tow my boat around I get 8 city and 12 hwy with a tail wind.

I have hauled 2 Honda Rancher atvs in the back (about 550 lbs each). It was a squeeze but I just had to drive across town mostly gravel roads.

Also, I have hauled my fair share of fully loaded drump trailers, enclosed car trailers and my boat. My boat and trailer weighs in at 5500 and I pull that around almost every day during the summer spring and fall.
So performance wise, it's a breeze and very capable of pulling without issue. The only thing is the fuel consumption, which if the performance is there, isn't too much to complain about because it's pretty much a given lol. But that's still not bad.. when hauling you get the fuel economy of an SRT10 Ram without a load lol !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts