Ram Rebel Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bought steel for making some rock rails and a bed cage for my roof top tent. I'll post pictures of them once I am done in a few days/weeks depending on how much time I spend on them. Maybe eventually make rails for forum members. Who knows!

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is my first time posting, but I just installed a Dee Zee tailgate assist and a Flowmaster super 10 with the resonators cut off.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rock rails just completed at 2am, the air lines on the frame rails got in my way for mocking the mounting points.

Bedcage is actually being made by a company that I spoke with the owner at Overland Expo in Flagstaff last year, it will be low profile so I'll be able to see out my back window and have use of my third brake light. Possibly have them make a third brake light on the rear of the rack as well for law purposes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have these blue leds laying around for about 2yrs now, and now at last they are home to the new Rebel
did them also to map lights, footwell, upper glove box and dome

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone put Clearance Lights on the roof ?? I had a 2013 Laramie and put the Smoked Lens Amber Clearance Lights on and really topped off the truck. Just got a 2019 Rebel and have to put my spin on this. Thanks

41 - 53 of 53 Posts