Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes they are from Lund Nerf. Easy access on price of 3 inch lost of vulva ground clearance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Installed a DeeZee Tailgate Assist (cussed the blind nut for a while before learning the loctite trick, then it was a snap) and a Stubby Antenna yesterday. Installed my BakFlip MX4 Today at lunch in the office parking lot. Was a total breeze to install (glad I watched their install video first, made the owner's manual easier to decipher.)

Dropping in a K&N Air Filter afterwork (not the CAI since the only one I can get in California is the Mopar, and I'll need to save up for that after buying the Bakflip.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's a matte black. I was nervous as **** as I started spraying. Just sat on the ground in front of it repeating, it'll peel right off.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I hope you sprayed on a good enough coat since that will of course help it hold up against rocks. Some guys I know track their sports cars and have certain parts of the front end plasti dipped, even with long drives out to the track and a day of tracking, the plasti dip still holds off.

On another note I think there's a finisher (if you want to call it that) which acts like a clear coat/wax for the dip.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Finally got some rims and tires on her I have never been a big fan of the rebel style rims. I ended up going with a 295 70 r18 and I did the cheap lift link mod while I work on building adjustable ones next i'm blacking out the side steps and skid plate but i'm leaving the ram in the grille silver

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
I removed the HID light upgrade last night that I installed last fall. I forgot how crappy the stock lights are. It was like wearing dark sun glasses driving home from work last night. Pulled them out to install in the new sport night edition when it gets here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I added the Backflip MX4 to my 2016 with Ram Box. Great not having to open the cover every time I go to shut the tail gate.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts