Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. A couple of days ago I received a welcome packet from Ram. In addition to service, accessory and other info, I received a Bosch tool coupon and a leather key fob thing. I realize it's not much, but it's nice to get a little something as a thanks for buying the truck! :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Interesting, I received a welcome package from Pontiac once, when we purchased our first new car. When I bought the Rebel I didn't see anything from Ram and questioned my salesman, he said he never heard of something like that. I wonder if it's a random thing all manufacturers do.

I think when you spend $40+ thousand on a new vehicle the least they could do is acknowledge it with some kind of letter at minimum. My salesman gave me a couple of caps and the Dee-Zee tailgate damper, which was appreciated but he's not the manufacturer.

·
Registered
261 Posts
All I got was a shitload of payments. And the salesman sob story that I got such a good deal he was going to have to eat hot dogs for a week.

Don't salesmen make like $100,000.
That's a lot of hot dogs.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Industry average for these guys is in the low $40,000 range. I don't buy the hot dogs story, though. 0.0

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think it is a optional program through FCA that some dealers don't bother with.

At least that is what I have been told.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How long did it take to get your Welcome Package? I took delivery of mine on January 4th and I've received nothing from the dealer or FCA.
I didn't order mine, but bought new off the lot.
Also, I'm in Canada and don't know if they have the same program.
They should though when you spend over $50K !!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dont trust that keychain though, me and a few other people almost lost some keys due to spring lock failing.
The little screw that holds the spring lock on that backs out. Locktite to the rescue. My wife actually likes the key chain enough that I have to remember to check it every once in a while.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts