Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

So i bought my rebel about 6 months ago to tow my jeep every now and then...fell inlove with the tuck... it currently sits:

35x12.7x17 toyos
1.5" spacers
Flowmaster outlaw muffler
kooks headers

looking to set it up with a back rack to mount the 2 spares.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I've also been in search for a spare tire rack for the back but haven't really found anything I like. I might just have to make something myself. Good looking truck! One of these days I'll pony up and get 35's with wheels spacers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've also been in search for a spare tire rack for the back but haven't really found anything I like. I might just have to make something myself. Good looking truck! One of these days I'll pony up and get 35's with wheels spacers.
Did you already find the stock wheel you wanted for a spare? I could sell you guys each two of mine if you are planning for the two spares in back. I have after-market wheels, now, and don't have a need for the OEM wheels. Just wishful thinking over here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

yea i cant seem to find anything i like as of yet...the one on te trx concept caught my eye so i may have one made to match that style...the 35s and spacers were definintly a good call...i love the new set up

Did you already find the stock wheel you wanted for a spare? I could sell you guys each two of mine if you are planning for the two spares in back. I have after-market wheels, now, and don't have a need for the OEM wheels. Just wishful thinking over here.
i have yet to find a set of 2 oem rims to buy locally...there was a guy here localish and he wanted almost 400 a rim...

·
Registered
45 Posts
yea i cant seem to find anything i like as of yet...the one on te trx concept caught my eye so i may have one made to match that style...the 35s and spacers were definintly a good call...i love the new set up

i have yet to find a set of 2 oem rims to buy locally...there was a guy here localish and he wanted almost 400 a rim...
I'd probably be willing to sell two wheels at $200/each plus shipping. I'm in Memphis and that would likely run somewhere around $75 depending on where you are. Imeavtitn was looking for a wheel/wheels a few weeks ago and i'd love to split my wheels and sell you guys two each if you want. Where are you located?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey everyone,

So i bought my rebel about 6 months ago to tow my jeep every now and then...fell inlove with the tuck... it currently sits:

35x12.7x17 toyos
1.5" spacers
Flowmaster outlaw muffler
kooks headers

looking to set it up with a back rack to mount the 2 spares.
35x12.7x17's fit without a lift? Is that because of the 1.5" spacers? Any rubbing up front?

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
35x12.7x17's fit without a lift? Is that because of the 1.5" spacers? Any rubbing up front?

Thanks
Joe
They measured a little more than 35" when mounted...my jeep has 35s as well and are noticeably smaller. i did have a minor rub. I drilled a hole in the plastic inner liner and zip tired it back to the body mount. and then trimmed part of the over alp between the fender and liner. other than that no rubbing anywhere except in entery/exit if i go over a bump. when in that mode the whole fender is full of tire.

I'd probably be willing to sell two wheels at $200/each plus shipping. I'm in Memphis and that would likely run somewhere around $75 depending on where you are. Imeavtitn was looking for a wheel/wheels a few weeks ago and i'd love to split my wheels and sell you guys two each if you want. Where are you located?
im located in windsor ontario. so i would ahve to ship to 48226 (michigan) i will actually be going to nashville next month for a weekend if we wanted to meet up. id defintily be interested in the wheels.

·
Registered
45 Posts
im located in windsor ontario. so i would ahve to ship to 48226 (michigan) i will actually be going to nashville next month for a weekend if we wanted to meet up. id defintily be interested in the wheels.[/QUOTE]

I'll price shipping to that zip code in a bit and will give you an idea. Depending on the weekend, we may be able to work out the Nashville meet. My wife would enjoy an excuse to see friends, but just depends on the weekend. We are about 3 hours from Nashville.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can ship two wheels to that zip code (48226), UPS Ground, for $50. It came out a little cheaper than i thought. i estimated sending 60 lbs since each wheel is 29 lbs, plus lugs and box, so that should be close for sure. We can insure it, too, for $0.45 per $100, so I'd include that, too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can ship two wheels to that zip code (48226), UPS Ground, for $50. It came out a little cheaper than i thought. i estimated sending 60 lbs since each wheel is 29 lbs, plus lugs and box, so that should be close for sure. We can insure it, too, for $0.45 per $100, so I'd include that, too.
ill have to get back to you on that till i get the 2 tires ordered. I would rather save the shipping cost and pick them up if im going to be local next month.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ill have to get back to you on that till i get the 2 tires ordered. I would rather save the shipping cost and pick them up if im going to be local next month.
No problem, just keep me posted. I'll be out of town the first two weekends in Feb, but otherwise I'll be here...but Memphis is 3 hrs away. We can try to work out meeting in the middle if I'm around, so just let me know when you are coming down. We can figure something out one way or another if you don't want to ship them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem, just keep me posted. I'll be out of town the first two weekends in Feb, but otherwise I'll be here...but Memphis is 3 hrs away. We can try to work out meeting in the middle if I'm around, so just let me know when you are coming down. We can figure something out one way or another if you don't want to ship them.
will do...thanks...maybe PM me and we can exchange numbers and possibly work somehting out? i will in in the sate from Feb 18-21

1 - 12 of 12 Posts