Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else hauled heavy with their Rebel?

I regularly haul my Nitro Bass boat weighing like 4000 (boat and trailer) and I thought I was impressed with that feat - with my 2014 Express, she would sit pretty low and the front would pick up.

Tonight, my buddy is moving and needed to move his race car and trailer. Since his truck is in the shop, I offered my Rebel. I believe it to be right around 10k loaded. It is an enclosed with "shop" part and tools and extra wheels and parts up front.

The Rebel didn't even skip a beat! Ride height was just as if it didn't have a trailer on it, rode and handled awesome too!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm about to tow a broke down tundra this weekend and been wondering how the rebel will handle it. But I figured 395hp should make it a cake walk

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hauled this in the bed over the weekend, load leveling kicked in & never noticed it was back there.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm glad to hear that the Rebel is capable of towing all of these things. I'm curious what its limits are though. It can tow a truck and a boat with trailer. Anything you guys can think of that you might regularly want to tow that the Rebel wouldn't be able to handle?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm about to tow a broke down tundra this weekend and been wondering how the rebel will handle it. But I figured 395hp should make it a cake walk
Which generation of tundra is it?
It's the first year of the current gen. 07 I believe. Work truck special long bed standard cab. And surprisingly the tranny went out at about 170k miles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts