Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please explain this mess to me ..... After how long do they cancel unconnect.....and exactly what do you lose???

·
Registered
30 Posts
you lose the app function of remote lock, start and stuff like that. Also the emails the truck sends to you . For example i lived up to my bad luck streak of every new vehicle i have bought in the last 10 years with in the first week of owning it i get something in a tire and the truck sent me an email letting me know that one tire was extremely low. Not sure if its all rebels but mine came with 1 year trial of uconnect and 5 years sirius weather/traffic.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
you lose the app function of remote lock, start and stuff like that. Also the emails the truck sends to you . For example i lived up to my bad luck streak of every new vehicle i have bought in the last 10 years with in the first week of owning it i get something in a tire and the truck sent me an email letting me know that one tire was extremely low. Not sure if its all rebels but mine came with 1 year trial of uconnect and 5 years sirius weather/traffic.
You're lucky. I just got 6 months free for Uconnect and 12 months for Sirius.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
man...sounds like I got jipped.

·
Registered
41 Posts
For me, if the remote start on the key fob had a reasonable range uconnect would be worthless
Unfortunately the key fob range is less than 20 steps
I hate the uconnect app on my iPhone as the dang thing opens itself every time I get in the pickup

·
Registered
33 Posts
For me, if the remote start on the key fob had a reasonable range uconnect would be worthless
Unfortunately the key fob range is less than 20 steps
I hate the uconnect app on my iPhone as the dang thing opens itself every time I get in the pickup
You might want to change the battery on that key fob. Mine starts the truck from 100 ft away.

Agreed the uconnect app is aggravating but its also saved me couple of times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts