Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up my new 18 Friday night, the next morning after spending about one hour in the truck, my Uconnect just turns off and reboots every 30 seconds. It’s very disappointing watching that screen cycle nonstop while I drive.
Looking at other forums this seems to be a problem happening over the past few days. Anybody have this issue?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have this problem...
The original 8.4 head unit stated to delaminate and was replaced under warranty. There were no other issues with that unit from when i purchased the truck new. Took about a month to get a replacement. The replacement radio radio was a remanufactured unit and worked about 1 month and started doing the reboot thing. In addition to having no radio, there is no clock, the compass does not work, some of the options i had in the set up mode went to the default mode, and the back up camera may or may not work. Called the dealer today and they do not have a delivery date for a replacement radio. I'm not a fan of receiving another reman unit, because i think i will have the same issues again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts