Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Granite Crystal Rebel with the black painted rockers. I have a nasty paint chip from before I got my mud flaps installed and I am wanting to cover it up. How do I find out what color it is or does anyone know what the paint code is? I checked my door and I don't think there is a paint code for it. I only saw the paint code for the main color.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i need this too
I'm hoping someone chimes in. Detailed by truck today and was mortified that it's starting to rust.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The black on our Granite trucks is the brilliant black pearl. You can get touch up tubes from your service department at any dealership, just give them your VIN and they will know exactly what you need. I was lucky enough to get a bottle of each color on my first service call for free, I think they are $20 each.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The black on our Granite trucks is the brilliant black pearl. You can get touch up tubes from your service department at any dealership, just give them your VIN and they will know exactly what you need. I was lucky enough to get a bottle of each color on my first service call for free, I think they are $20 each.
sweet! thank you! For some reason the dealership has been no help. They tried looking up my VIN and they said that it isn't isn't listed as being a 2 tone truck and told me to go to the shop that I had paint the 2 tone on it. I laughed and walked away haha

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE ON THE TOUCH UP PAINT: I called the dealership and they wanted to charge me 36 for the Granite and 43 for the Black Pearl. I ended up getting the touch up paint on ebay for 18 bucks a color and it's the same Mopar paint that the stealership wanted to sell me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts