Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, first time joining one of these forums.

I ordered a 2016 Rebel and it has arrived at the dealership, will be picking it up on the 15th.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congrats neighbor welcome, post some pics & more info color, options, ect.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing back from you once you've received your Rebel. Any big changes planned?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey everyone, first time joining one of these forums.

I ordered a 2016 Rebel and it has arrived at the dealership, will be picking it up on the 15th.
welcome to the show, what dealer did you pick it up from? I'm from Toronto initially, my pop was telling me Downsview had one in not too long ago...

·
Registered
555 Posts
welcome to the show, what dealer did you pick it up from? I'm from Toronto initially, my pop was telling me Downsview had one in not too long ago...
I can be that one was in red, which is seeming to be what all dealers might have aside from black which is going to be not as common. White seems like what will have to be ordered.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey everyone. Got the truck and it's great! Dealership threw in a Rhino liner for free, just working on getting a Backflip cover right now and an exhaust.

I custom ordered the truck from Ontario Chrysler. As of now in Ontario, St. Catherine's is on of the only dealerships with an in stock rebel and I believe the dealer I purchased from has a white one too.

When I get a chance I will take some better pics.

Thanks for the welcome messages.

Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Great lookin truck man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts