Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought it was a little funny. Bought my truck out of state so I had to get it inspected today in my state (va). Took it to the local dealer and they were all over it since they still haven't seen one yet. The salesman I was talking to originally didn't even talk to me. A little bitter I guess hahaha.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I thought the Rebel would be available in most if not all dealerships already. Did you give them a walk around tour of it? Was there a lot of ooohing and ahhhing?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mainly oohing and aweing. The service department seemed more interested than sales. But what ever it got my truck in and out quickly because everybody wanted to see the thing.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Going to be a lot of oohing and aweing across the dealership with all the hands it will pass through an eyes that will be around it.

It's expected that service would be more interested since most times they are truly passionate about the product.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Also here in Oregon our dealers just got theirs last week so some may still not have them.
I think that may have something to do with the location of the plant and location of dealerships that are getting them since from a logistics side of things it does make sense, but i'm sure they're batching that where demand is most.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts