Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I am still at the "Build and Price" stage, and I have a few questions that I would only trust current owners to answer. How is the stock suspension? Is it worth paying extra for the Air Suspension feature? I see on the forum some guys have trouble with it, but what about the benefits? Does it give you a smoother ride on the street, in the dirt, or overall? Or is it just useful for raising and lowering the truck depending on terrain and function? Can you level the front with it, or does the whole truck, front and rear, go up or down at same time? I am new to the forum and want to learn as much as I can before taking the plunge. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve got 54k on my 2020 with air ride, it’s nice as a truck feature for towing and hauling, but it sucks off-road. I’ve considered doing a swap once my extended warranty is over. It depends on what you will use your truck for. I love backing up to a trailer and just dropping and lifting, it’s nice loading tools and materials with it dropped down low, but the off-road abilities are lacking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve got 54k on my 2020 with air ride, it’s nice as a truck feature for towing and hauling, but it sucks off-road. I’ve considered doing a swap once my extended warranty is over. It depends on what you will use your truck for. I love backing up to a trailer and just dropping and lifting, it’s nice loading tools and materials with it dropped down low, but the off-road abilities are lacking.
What issues did you experience off road? I have a 2021 with air ride, no off road issues yet, curious on a heads up. thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys, I am still at the "Build and Price" stage, and I have a few questions that I would only trust current owners to answer. How is the stock suspension? Is it worth paying extra for the Air Suspension feature? I see on the forum some guys have trouble with it, but what about the benefits? Does it give you a smoother ride on the street, in the dirt, or overall? Or is it just useful for raising and lowering the truck depending on terrain and function? Can you level the front with it, or does the whole truck, front and rear, go up or down at same time? I am new to the forum and want to learn as much as I can before taking the plunge. Thanks in advance!
2021 rebel air ride kicks ass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts