Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a little mishap a couple days ago. Long story short, I got stuck between two SUVs and my steering was locked all the way left after the initial impact. I played ping pong off both SUVs for a little while. Lots of damage to the body and I'm assuming a lot of mechanical issues as well - suspension, steering, front end, etc. I know that if this gets fixed, it will never ride the same again. Anyone got some tips for handling this insurance claim? I'm crossing my fingers that it gets totaled and would like some advice on pushing the claim in that direction. If it turns out that they repair it, I definitely want OEM parts only. Insurance is the best policy Allstate has to offer along with gap insurance.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had a little mishap a couple days ago. Long story short, I got stuck between two SUVs and my steering was locked all the way left after the initial impact. I played ping pong off both SUVs for a little while. Lots of damage to the body and I'm assuming a lot of mechanical issues as well - suspension, steering, front end, etc. I know that if this gets fixed, it will never ride the same again. Anyone got some tips for handling this insurance claim? I'm crossing my fingers that it gets totaled and would like some advice on pushing the claim in that direction. If it turns out that they repair it, I definitely want OEM parts only. Insurance is the best policy Allstate has to offer along with gap insurance.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks!
All honesty my truck it’s a 17 Mojave aswell was in a worst accident lower control and or whatever that aluminium pry holding lower ball joints sheared off destroyed the whole passenger side new air bag steering rack tie rods everything on the one side was replaced new fender and bumper drove the same if not better this was with 27k km on the truck mind you now it’s got 84K Km only issue I got is my transmission is slipping once every oil change my sugestion if you do fix it get some one the uses oem parts and very trusted

1 - 2 of 2 Posts