Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
I do agree that it is so cute its ugly. The grille looks incomplete, but still very cool. I like the belt line and the color as well. The light bar on the front bumper is also a nice addition.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I do agree that it is so cute its ugly. The grille looks incomplete, but still very cool. I like the belt line and the color as well. The light bar on the front bumper is also a nice addition.
Forget that, it's all about whats under. This thing is a completely new beast. Incredible build that achieved a level of practicality

·
Registered
254 Posts
UGLY, you guys think thats UGLY??? Old pickups have so much character. They were trucks back then, spartan and a bit rickety. Not these psuedo lux accessories we've turned them into now...

the rattier the better...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UGLY, you guys think thats UGLY??? Old pickups have so much character. They were trucks back then, spartan and a bit rickety. Not these psuedo lux accessories we've turned them into now...

the rattier the better...

I love everything about it, especially how it looks, not something you see often these days. Add to that what they did to it and it's one unique and killer package.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I like the connection between the modern and classic design motifs with this vehicle.

It is true that the under body of the truck is even more beautiful than the exterior. You just don't get to see the part of a car very often, so its nice to see those shots.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the connection between the modern and classic design motifs with this vehicle.

It is true that the under body of the truck is even more beautiful than the exterior. You just don't get to see the part of a car very often, so its nice to see those shots.
Yeah, overall it was a well executed project. But to me what was done under the shell really made it was it was. Great way to revive an old D200 like they did here.

·
Registered
510 Posts
It is nice to see the underbody, especially since it is so beautiful. You generally don't see that in most circumstances.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts