Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I'm able to track the status of the 2016 Ram Rebel I ordered, I thought I would post updates on here to give you guys an idea of what to expect if you order a vehicle.

I ordered my 2016 Rebel on June 11th.

On 06/16 My truck received a VIN number and is scheduled to be built now. It looks like mine may be the 186th off the line, guessing from the VIN which ends in 100186.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks like my 2016 Rebel got assembled yesterday and is in paint today. Hope to have it within 2-3 weeks!
Congrats! I bet you're getting more and more anxious haha! How long did they quote the build time? I'm going to place an order next week I think... When I stopped by the dealer today, I was told they'd take 6-8 weeks... another dealer said 10-12 weeks :confused:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
congrats! I bet you're getting more and more anxious haha! How long did they quote the build time? I'm going to place an order next week i think... When i stopped by the dealer today, i was told they'd take 6-8 weeks... Another dealer said 10-12 weeks :confused:

6-8 weeks is pretty common

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My 2016 Rebel hit the ground today, took it home and it has an appointment tomorrow for tint, spray in bedliner, AMP running boards and a Peragon tonneau cover. After i sell my old vehicle i plan to do a 4" BDS lift with 18" beadlocks and 35" tires.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Since I'm able to track the status of the 2016 Ram Rebel I ordered, I thought I would post updates on here to give you guys an idea of what to expect if you order a vehicle.

I ordered my 2016 Rebel on June 11th.

On 06/16 My truck received a VIN number and is scheduled to be built now. It looks like mine may be the 186th off the line, guessing from the VIN which ends in 100186.

I think that says your RAM is the 100,186th off the line....there's no specific identifier for Rebel's.....but I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Pretty sure the the VIN has nothing to do with which number it was off the line.
Absolutely nothing, my 16 delivered @ the end of August, it went down the line right behind the 2015 models right after the changeover shutdown.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts