Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
This video has been removed by the user.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interesting, looks like they removed it. I wonder if enough people were saying they didnt like it that they took it down. The video, not the truck. It was different than anything else they have and had new music etc. People were complaining the video was boring.

·
Registered
555 Posts
interesting, looks like they removed it. I wonder if enough people were saying they didnt like it that they took it down. The video, not the truck. It was different than anything else they have and had new music etc. People were complaining the video was boring.
Probably, I know since price dropped it dropped a lot of potential customers, folks saying they rather get X, Y or Z... and see greater value in going for those... I can already imagine the traction that gained on that video.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no I mean the style that they filmed it in, it was silent with some odd music, was what people didnt like. Most people were responding they liked the truck but hated the video. They said it was a new thing they were trying.

·
Registered
70 Posts
no no I mean the style that they filmed it in, it was silent with some odd music, was what people didnt like. Most people were responding they liked the truck but hated the video. They said it was a new thing they were trying.
Yeah, I watched it, too. It was not the typical TFL Truck video. From what I saw before they took it down it wasn't anything I haven't seen before, just a bunch of shots of the various standard features you get with the Rebel.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it was granite colored so it wasnt the red one they had before and it was 2016, hence they ambient lights they didnt mention. Maybe they got another one to do a real review of it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Looking at the comments the video got there are a ton of complaints about how the video was done. The info provided through the video was great and that's all I care about.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
They did mention the fog lights. Was that missing from their first Rebel review?
not the fog lights, the new lighting system. if you look at the video there is another button on the headlight switch that looks like a light shining on the ground. This is not on the 15's, its the external lighting button/bed lights that was added to the 16's.

You can see it here. You push the knob for the fog lights, the new small button is for the external lights.
https://youtu.be/vhhePFBOoqc?t=6m10s

·
Registered
13 Posts
In the opening he says 2016 and then the text show 2015. I have a 2015 and it has the fog light button below the light knob.

·
Registered
555 Posts
In the opening he says 2016 and then the text show 2015. I have a 2015 and it has the fog light button below the light knob.
My guess is it's a 2015, putting in into text and getting the information wrong isn't nearly as common as saying it wrong on video.

Plus it seem to me that getting a 2016 this soon might not be all that likely just yet... unless i'm wrong.

·
Registered
70 Posts
not the fog lights, the new lighting system. if you look at the video there is another button on the headlight switch that looks like a light shining on the ground. This is not on the 15's, its the external lighting button/bed lights that was added to the 16's.

You can see it here. You push the knob for the fog lights, the new small button is for the external lights.
https://youtu.be/vhhePFBOoqc?t=6m10s
Mine's a '15, I have that button
20150917_141153.jpg

·
Registered
70 Posts
That's just the cargo lamp light on the 3rd brake light. In the 2016's with the luxury group option, I would assume the LED bed lights are integrated into that button. I'll let ya know in a several weeks when I have mine ;)
Oh, I gotcha, true that. Yeah keep us posted on that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts