Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2016 Black Rebel. Love the look and the appointments this vehicle.

I have attached the sticker form the particular unit that I am going to purchase. As you can see, the base price is listed at $45,100. When I price the Rebel online, the base price starts at $43,170.

Secondly, I thought the base price included the 5.7L Engine and the 8-Speed Automatic 8HP70 Transmission, but they have that listed as an option at $1,150 and $500 respectfully.

Is this standard practice or am I missing something? BTW...final price is $55,090 before rebates and incentives.

Thank you in advance

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Base motor for the rebel is the V6. Standard is the 8spd though. The Hemi is an option.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
The sticker is correct though by the way. As it says, it's standard unless replaced. So like as it was ordered, it's "standard" to have the hemi and 8spd under that VIN. The reason why you see the upcharge for the Hemi option is because the rebel is "standard" in the v6 motor.

Make sense? haha I feel like I did a bad job explaining that but to answer your concern, everything looks good on that sticker!

·
Registered
56 Posts
When you price it out online its likely because its a 4x2 and not 4x4. Thus 4x4 has higher base price. My truck is stickered MSRP $54,190. Factory ordered with the options I wanted. Everything except single disk player, rambox, and SAT Navigation. I was quoted $44,597 without any negotiation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts