Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching like crazy for speces. Looking to answer questions like:

Rear end type
Front end type
Axle spline count
Transfer case ratio (low)
Cylinder compression ratio
Fluid capacities

I admit these things dont really matter in the day-to-day operation of the truck, but this all info I've learned about all my other vehicles.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nothing? Guess Im the only one that likes to know the detailed nuances. :\

·
Registered
97 Posts
The old paper catalogs had some of that info in them. The other info should be able to be located with a net search or call FCA. Fluid capacity is in the owners manual IIRC, I found it somewhere. In my youth I used to be heavy into all the specs now not so much. My 96 Dodge PU went everywhere I wanted it to go so I am good with that. About a year ago I needed to find out how long a RAM crew cab, like the Rebel, measures. I was really amazed how long it took to find the simple overall length to see if I could fit it in my garage. At the time I was unable to locate it anywhere on the Ram site. Figured it would be about a 30 second web search - no. When I was able to find a good old paper catalog all the dimensions were listed on a specifications page.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rear End 9.25 zf
Front End 215mm zf

I believe rear is 31 spline front is 29.

Compression is 10.5:1

Transfer Case 2.64:1

Hemi 7 quarts
No idea for 8hp70

Not guaranteeing everything to be accurate

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been searching like crazy for speces. Looking to answer questions like:

Rear end type
Front end type
Axle spline count
Transfer case ratio (low)
Cylinder compression ratio
Fluid capacities

I admit these things dont really matter in the day-to-day operation of the truck, but this all info I've learned about all my other vehicles.
Do a google search for rambodybuilder dot com
My post count is too low to post the link

Lots of specs for the different models, they don't specifically name the rebel in some of the documents but the specs are there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do a google search for rambodybuilder dot com
My post count is too low to post the link

Lots of specs for the different models, they don't specifically name the rebel in some of the documents but the specs are there.
I also cannot figure out how to edit my posts on this system.:eek:
The rambodybuilder site works best on a a computer. The links are all adobe PDF files. That point to another. I think the closest would be to use the outdoorsmen with the air suspension for the Rebel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rear End 9.25 zf
Front End 215mm zf

I believe rear is 31 spline front is 29.

Compression is 10.5:1

Transfer Case 2.64:1

Hemi 7 quarts
No idea for 8hp70

Not guaranteeing everything to be accurate

I found the same on the internet, the 9.25 ZF rear axle is sometimes described as 245mm ZF

Transfer case is a Borg-Warner 44-45, low gear is as you found; 2.64:1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts