Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am sort of new... I have been lurking since I picked up my Rebel in December after a long wait to finally get into a Ram after a slew of cars I wasn't all that thrilled with.

So far I have seen a number of Rebels in Northern Virginia, anyone on the forum in these parts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far its treating me well. As far as features I have everything with exception to the Ram Box and dual climate... which I have never had a vehicle without dual climate... but it doesn't seem to impact me much.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Dual climate usually impacts the other passengers more but it's not all that important for the driver unless your passenger keeps messing with the temp controls.
Not a fan of the Ram boxes?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually wanted the Ram Box but the dealership happened to get this one in the day before I went in to take a look at spec options. I guess they ordered it for a buyer but somewhere in the process the buyer backed out so I got a good deal and all the options minus the two mentioned.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With incentives I got it for around 46k.

Haven't seen a red/blk around yet, I'll keep a lookout for you around. Might have to see if we can get a run to the Cove planned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts