Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed my order for a black rebel. Was planning on ordering a silver but my daughter kept on pushing for black and eventually I gave in after she promised she will wash it for me every week! Fat chance of that ever happening but what a father could do?!!!

Can't wait to the delivery day... First time truck owner, my Xterra before this did an amazing job over 10 years and almost 200K miles of towing, offroading, and just being a super fun SUV. But with a much bigger trailer, I needed something with a bit more juice. Given the reviews and reports, I am hoping the Rebel will not disappoint.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Congrats on your truck order and welcome to the community! The Rebel is awesome. I've had mine for 2 years and put 30k on her and still love it just as much as the day I drove her home.

Reactions: soaringDude

·
Registered
12 Posts
Grats! You'll love it. I was actually between the black and granite crystal myself. I went with the granite just so the black accents would have some contrast on the truck, but both colors are slick imo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only 4.5 weeks from the order date... Super fast! The truck is great and can't wait to get her dirty :)

Though I am a bit disappointed as the front bumper is installed incorrectly. While the DS is perfectly positioned the PS is about an inch lower and the corner piece is lose. The dealer promised they will take care of it. Hopefully they get that sorted out soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A better picture of environment it will spend most its time in :)

And I am dropping her off at the dealer to get the bumper fixed next week. I hope they don't screw anything else up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts