Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for help to find side step options for the Rebel. I am interested in the power side steps. I am not interested in having to drill holes thru any metal parts or have to take of door panels.
I have seen AMP but they indicate it will not work with the air suspension.

I have seen the Bestop 7563815 PowerBoard NX for around $1200 which is more than what I really want to spend but I like the concept. I don't know much about the Bestop brand however.

Any help will be appreciated. If I need to I will default back to the standard Black Nerf Bars.

·
Registered
660 Posts
before you switch back to standard nerf bars, there are LOTS of better looking options.

i don't know much about power steps, though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I purchased the black stock step tubes from the dealer. They look great and were very easy to install. All the hardware fit perfectly with no drilling. Hardware fits in predrilled holes in the frame. Incredibly strong too. Took me about an hour in my garage. The dealer gave them to me for $500 bucks as they were not on the Rebel I purchased. Good Luck

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input. When I was negotiating the deal on the truck I wanted to see about getting the Mopar side steps as part of, should have but it was pretty late when signed papers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking at some like that. I never considered that type before but now I see them on the Rebel and I like them. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just installed these the other day. ICI Magnum RT steps. Purchased for $339, shipping included. Others in this forum paid less, but I believe that was a while ago when they were running some sort of a promotion.

Rebel_2.jpg Rebel_3.jpg Rebel_1.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
I to am looking for steps for my new 2017 rebel. Addictive desert designs makes some very attractive steps, but they come with a large price tag. (979)
Does anyone know if the mopar stirrup steps (part# 82211645af) fit on 17 rebel ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just mounted some Go Rhino RB10 running boards on my truck last weekend. I like the raptor style, but actually don't like the look of these on the truck because they are too wide (9"). I'd prefer something narrower? Any suggestions?

If you are in the Tacoma area and want to purchase my RB10s let me know.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have two sets of Iconic Gladiator running boards for our Ram Rebel. I have one used set which was installed on my 2015 Rebel. I had it on for about a year. I also have another brand new set, never opened, as well.

Send me a private message if interested in purchasing.

Used set: $200
New: $300

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also have the amps on my 2016 love them no problems installing.
I have the AMP on my 16 and they work great. No issues.
How do you think they would hold up in off-road situations. Nothing too crazy but say they had to slide over some gravel or took a bump off a rock while crawling around? Again nothing crazy that would land you high centered, but the typical knocks and scrapes the rocker would usually take?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Is that model the D1589QC ?
No, I got the Part # D1589CC-TX. That's wheel-to-wheel for 2015+ Crew Cab Rams in black textured paint.

I think the number you have - the QC may stand for Quad Cab, which would put the steps in a different position, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the Iron Cross HD, I'm a big guy (300+lbs) and these have no flex what so ever. and they look really good on the truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also have the AMP Research bars. I've gone off road in the backyard and a few rough construction sites around here.

I like the fact that they do give better clearance than the static ones. The draw back so far is that the one of the rear end caps came loose while brushing against heavy mud or rocks while it was retracted.
I'll be drilling a hole to rivet then down permanently at some point.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts