Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
do you want it?
does it have the rebel cluster?
will they fix the front bumper before delivery?n 6 hours at the dealer today to get bumper straight.....it's better. not great

·
Registered
451 Posts
Pull that trigger quick, that's a perfectly optioned Rebel. I didn't see a sunroof or Ram Box options, but everything else looks great, you're going to regret it if you lose it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I believe it is best deal so for I heard.. Do it

·
Registered
436 Posts
Definitely go for it ! It's white and that's a huge plus for me.. although it won't be mine but.. you can never go wrong with that ;)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Spec sheet says it has the Rebel cluster. Along with Nav.

Everything else looks good.

Has: 32 gal tank, Hemi, Anti-Spin, Luxury Group, Spray-In Bedliner, tubular steps.

Doesn't seem to have: Rambox, sunroof, trailer tow mirrors, electric trailer towing brakes, or the skid plates underneath, rear window defroster.

Unclear: doesn't list which rear end, 3.92 or 3.21, but you aren't allowed to configure the 3.21 rear end with the anti-spin, so it's likely it's the 3.92.

I tried configuring one the same and got a price of around $50,900. Not sure where they're getting the other $2k from? Maybe I missed something?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah didn't add the interior options and dest charge etc. Actually online comes in a few hundred over their MSRP. Yeah, between the protection group, not the two tone white, rm boxes,...decisons, decisions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts