Ram Rebel Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
The standard Rebel front flares extend only almost exactly 1" from the body. These appear to be at least 1/2" more. They seem to be the same height/width otherwise.

I think a billet fuel filler door in matte black would have improved its appearance, to match the fenders somewhat. Maybe like this one, but all black or with a Ram logo.

Attachments

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yeah, that fuel door isn't designed for the Ram. Drake makes nice looking parts, and that one is for the Challenger. It's possible that it might be fitted to the Ram, I really don't know. I've looked at various brands' install videos and instructions for the Ram, and at Drake's install instructions for several cars. They make a nice one for the Jeep Wrangler market, too. But they're not interested in the truck market (direct quote - I called them to see if they had anything besides what's on their web site). They mostly produce for muscle cars. I'm hoping to find a sports car supply place nearby that might have some in stock to examine. No luck so far.

Scott Drake Store - Fuel System/Gas Caps

·
Registered
80 Posts
Got the fender flares in from the dealer today, and it looks like the Sema Rebel X flares are not available for sale, the front flares are cut shorter than the standard ram.

Mopar only has two PN in their system 82214281AB and 2214773
Ram 1500 Wheel Flares (Part No: 82214281AB)
Ram 1500 Wheel Flares (Part No: 82214773)

These are both cut to long for the rebel
REBEL X

My Rebel With 82214281AB

Anyone have any insight on the Rebel X Fender Flare part numbers?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.