Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this beast of a Ram seems to be at SEMA 2016. Looks like it definitely deserves the "Macho" in it's name !

4-inch suspension lift
37-inch Nitto Trail Grappler tires over some beadlock wheels
Front bumper with integrated winch and tow hooks
Some fender flares
6.4L v8 with a cold air intake
Sail panel that doubles as a housing for the sliding cargo rack shown supporting a kayak

See anything you like ?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Everything! I like everything I see!

Did they extend the truck bed? There seems to be more space between the fuel cap and rear passenger door than normal.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Everything! I like everything I see!

Did they extend the truck bed? There seems to be more space between the fuel cap and rear passenger door than normal.
Definitely looks like the bed is longer. Being a 2500 I wonder if you can't get the 5.5' bed.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I love this truck. I would have loved to purchase a powerwagon but I thought the Rebel before I knew the powerwagon was going to be redesigned. I'm not feeling the racks on the bed though.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I mainly love the front bumper with the integrated winch. Looks very clean and the way they have it presented with the hook clamping onto the tow hooks, looks beastly !

At first I thought the rack on the back was a spoiler when I looked at another angle initially, and I thought ew... but then I seen it was a rack and I was content.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A diesel in there would be nice. Give you oodles of torque to really make the best use out of it.

The bed size is fine for me though, although I would never own one of these as this all looks super expensive. Once it's long enough for me to lay down in the back, I'm content haha

·
Registered
680 Posts
If only I had an excess amount of money to just outright buy one of these babies, no mods needed. How much do you think one of those would go for?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's a real toughie... considering we can buy and do these modifications ourselves for cheaper, as soon as it comes on a production vehicle, they become that much more expensive. I would probably be marking in the $65-$70k maybe ?

·
Registered
660 Posts
With how rugged everything looks, why is the front push bar so tiny looking? Would be fitting if they installed a more macho one.
You talking about that partial bull bar on the front? It looks like just a light bar / light mount to me. If they did put a bigger one up there, it would probably impact the approach angle somewhat.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think if they put the big bull bar up front it would really block out those tow hooks and winch from being seen fully. Especially when they're red to go with the colour scheme, they seem crucial for presentation

1 - 13 of 13 Posts