Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
My 2016 Rebel is giving me an error message "Selected Ride Height Not Permitted Due to Payload" when trying to raise or lower the truck. It appears the air suspension has gone into "protection mode." It will not allow me to raise or lower the truck and the back end of the truck is stuck very high up. Does anyone know if there is away to manually get it out of protection mode?

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Have you done any mods to the truck? Like adjustable suspension links or anything? Have you tried un plugging the battery for a little bit and plugging it back in? Or resetting the air suspension system? You can reset the air suspension by holding the "up" and "down" button at the same time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,
My 2016 Rebel is giving me an error message "Selected Ride Height Not Permitted Due to Payload" when trying to raise or lower the truck. It appears the air suspension has gone into "protection mode." It will not allow me to raise or lower the truck and the back end of the truck is stuck very high up. Does anyone know if there is away to manually get it out of protection mode?
Did you find an answer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts