Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marathon finally has seat covers for 2016 1500s. I'll double check with them before ordering, but are the Rebel seats any different in dimensions than other 2016 1500 trims?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks. I'm a Clemson fan - the seats look like the South Carolina Gamecocks and Georgia Bulldogs had a love child. Can't wait to cover them up. Plus my dog rides in the truck all the time, so pretty much have to have covers...

·
Registered
660 Posts
I would just toss a regular dog bed in there on that platform. Or a dog crate. Depends on the size of the dog and how rambunctious s/he is.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dog hammock. Works great. Fits between the back of the front seats and the headrests of the back. Can even unzip the one side so someone can sit in the back if needed. Keeps the dog off the furniture.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I duck hunt a lot out of my new truck along with my two labs, Muddy and Muddier (not their real names). I do like the look of the seats, but black/red and mud/wet don't go well. Plus the yellow lab hair goes everywhere. To protect the seat, esp this time of year, I need waterproof covers. The dog hammock looks good, but I also have to haul children, and they can be harder on the seats than the dogs.

Any suggestions?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts