Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm dressing up my truck. Recently installed the bed rug - GREAT PRODUCT!! Getting my Borla S-type cat back exhaust installed on Saturday and now looking at a solid bed cover that can work along side my bed extender. I am leaning towards the Roll-N-Lock A series. Anyone have any experience with this manufacturer or product? They have two bed covers an M and A series

·
Registered
17 Posts
So i'm dressing up my truck. Recently installed the bed rug - GREAT PRODUCT!! Getting my Borla S-type cat back exhaust installed on Saturday and now looking at a solid bed cover that can work along side my bed extender. I am leaning towards the Roll-N-Lock A series. Anyone have any experience with this manufacturer or product? They have two bed covers an M and A series
A Good friend of mine has one on his gmc sierra. Its pretty nice once its installed, however i wont get it because it requires drilling all kinds of holes in metal. I prefer non-permanent solutions, just my opinion though.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fusion you are right. After further research drilling is definitely required and i am not at all interested in doing such.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts