Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the actual ride height at the different settings Entry, Aero, Normal and Off Road? There are some indoor parking lots I want to park in but the max height may be too low so I need the exact measurements. The manual only says how much each setting goes up and down by but not the actual ride height. thanks! In particular the cheapest indoor parking lot I want to use is 6' 4" and I want to know if I will fit in Entry mode.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Lower it and measure yours to be sure. Don't forget to include the "shark fin" roof antenna. I would measure mine but really don't want to be responsible if you dent your roof!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Does anyone know the actual ride height at the different settings Entry, Aero, Normal and Off Road? There are some indoor parking lots I want to park in but the max height may be too low so I need the exact measurements. The manual only says how much each setting goes up and down by but not the actual ride height. thanks! In particular the cheapest indoor parking lot I want to use is 6' 4" and I want to know if I will fit in Entry mode.
You'll probably want to measure yours. There are too many different variables...tire psi, angle of road your're driving/parked on, ect. I know for certain that with the Rebels, there has been a lot of Rebels with issues not sitting level side to side, let alone the correct hight.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Don't forget it can auto-level unexpectedly, causing small shifts when you drive up/down short ramps, etc. Haven't seen a parking garage yet that didn't have one of those.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My parking garage is 6’8 I barley clear, I just went out measured mine looks like on level ground in my garage at home. 78” to tip of shark antenna. In entry mode, now I just got the truck tires have too much air about 60 PSI all around.. Will fix that this weekend. Oh just thought of something, subtract about 1” from those numbers, the board I placed on top of my truck was on a pretty thick moving blanket..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts