Ram Rebel Forum banner

Revel Performance Links

18K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  bigdave2212 
#1 ·
Looking for info from anyone who has installed Revel links to level your Rebel. Has your ride quality changed? Any issues with the install?

Getting my list in order for mods to my Rebel and the links are at the top. Thanks in advance for any help.

#3 ·
I'm not sure why anyone would buy them. You can make your own from plastic tubing for less than $5.

Or, you could make professional quality adjustable links with socket tips for less than $30.

Or you can buy the Revel links for $300 on sale. There's almost no difference between these and what you can make yourself. Plus the homemade ones like in the pic above look much better.
https://www.revelperformance.com/do...sion-links-for-lowering-2013-2015-rams-clone/

#10 ·
I actually bought all the components on eBay. It was much cheaper than buying them here in local hardware stores. If memory serves be correctly, I believe I only have around 45 bucks with everything and I even had extra threaded rod. Eventually I will make another set to lower my truck. Not that I like lowered trucks, but it would be cool to just have an extra set in my truck just in case the need/want arrises.

#11 ·
Are you able to list the parts needed with details like size etc or a link to the parts?

Wouldn't want to order the wrong parts. ;)

#15 ·
Grainger has them. Mine was 8mm and 10mm with 5mm bolt rod in-between. Think I spent $35 for the rod ends. I got the bolt rod from work but can't imagine it would be that much more

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Any chance you could provide some part numbers and quantities of each size? Grainger has several options, and I'd like to make sure I get the right parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.