Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it maybe looks like the Rebel TRX may be a limited addition truck. I am hoping so, probably won't be buying but do know some that might. At any rate how much do you think the sticker price will be? There is a new Raptor at the Ford dealership here and the sticker is $67 thousand and change. Think FCA will try to keep the TRX somewhere around that price point or lower or higher?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I saw recently somewhere that they were to start at 55K. Doubtful, but that is what I had read. I would love to have one but am getting ready to buy a new 2017 tomorrow and that is going to be stretch even with all of the incentives. So I would not be able to afford one anyway.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That is not inexpensive huh. I just looked quick at the sticker. Maybe there is a dealer add on with this one also. They are all turbo charged aren't they?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I see they have a budget one for $85,000 at that dealership. Better get over there! There are three or four in town here, I would guess they are selling for less than $105,000 at least in this part of New England. but maybe not - I will swing by the dealer again if I have time this week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts