Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I actually really surprised that adhesive tape came off so easily along with the residue that was left back ! That and I have never seen someone do that with a zip-tie before lol, seen floss used, but never a zip-tie

·
Registered
680 Posts
I've heard dental floss is great for debadging, thin enough to get in between the glue and your car but it shouldn't scratch the paint. Best thing to get adhesive off is by using the piece it was stuck to.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I usually use fishing line and heat gun. Yours came off pretty use and thanks for the advice on dabbing the adhesive off. I usually use goo gone and it takes forever.

Does the 5.7 have a hole behind it?

167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I usually use fishing line and heat gun. Yours came off pretty use and thanks for the advice on dabbing the adhesive off. I usually use goo gone and it takes forever.

Does the 5.7 have a hole behind it?
This was the first time I actually dabbed the adhesive off! It worked very well. I don'y believe there is a hole behind the 5.7 badge.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Been thinking of doing this as well- do you have any full pics of the after look? Woild like to see how the full truck looks. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts