Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Rebel has been out a few years now and I personally haven't seen any video's that really demonstrate the off road capabilities and limits of the factory equipped Rebel. Similar to what we see with the Power Wagon for example. I'm not trying to compare the two because the Power Wagon has no match, period, but I would like to see the Rebel pushed a little off-road so we can understand the capabilities and limits of this truck. The video's I have seen most 2wd vehicles would be able to do without much of a problem.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yeah, there really haven't been a lot of videos out about it.

Hasn't been even two years, yet. The 2015 model started reaching us in August/September of 2015. It's been out about a year and a half. With all the truck and off-road magazines having done some kind of review, I don't expect we'll be seeing a lot more from them for another couple of years. They'll be focusing on other brands and models. So it's up to the community to do it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally do not do mud unless I have to. I do like to go to the far uninhabited beaches however. This would be the a much better package if it had lockers, would make is a true little brother of the Power Wagon.

My son has a built jeep and he is wanting to do some rock climbing, this would be a good challenge for the Rebel.

Here in Texas you have to pretty much go to the hill country or West Texas to do any sort of rock climbing. Most around just mud in the creek bottoms which I am not interested in at all. I don't see the worth of tearing up stuff in mud.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts