Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, guys I've been dancing around Limited's and Rebels - just wanted to ask for a recent view of discounts you have on MSRP - just the all in discount (rebates/dealer) off sticker.

16% seems achievable in my initial research?

Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was able to get 16.4% off MSRP. That was in the form of a 3500 rebate and a 5114 dealer discount. Good luck to ya.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Appreciate it and will mine a few of those other threads - along with posting a few deals on the east coast here.

Largest I have seen so far appears to be ~20%.

I was able to get 16.4% off MSRP. That was in the form of a 3500 rebate and a 5114 dealer discount. Good luck to ya.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got almost 20% off MSRP. But here REBEL is not selling well. I think name of the truck is offensive enough for these California LIBERALS.

·
Registered
510 Posts
That seems like a huge discount. 20%!

I wouldn't really expect a discount to get much higher than the 12-15% range, so even the 16% discount is a pretty great deal.

·
Registered
510 Posts
FCA generally seems to sell their vehicles at a huge discount. It must affect their bottom line, which doesn't seem to be doing the best at times.

·
Registered
126 Posts
My rebel had a 23% discount. MSRP of $50,175 and purchase price of $38,594. I live in California and purchased from Champion Dodge jeep ram in Indianapolis, Indiana. This dealership was the most aggressive in its pricing and discounts. Give Mo Ganchi a call at or email him at 317-270-4216 or [email protected] Hope you get a deal as good as mine. Let us know what you get.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts