Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!

I have had my 2016 Rebel for about a month now and love every thing about it! Came across this forum looking for mod ideas and figured I would sign up.

I already put on Flowmaster exhaust and a S&B Cold Air Intake. And of course, changed all the interior lights to bright white LEDs and made the floor lights red. Coming up with a lot more to do once it gets warmer out...

I upgrade from a black v6 2014 Ram Outdoorsman and decided that I have fun/race cars in the summer, I wanted something to have fun with all the time (Michigan winters=ick). This truck+snow=epic!

0:)

This Hemi is awesome! Loving the 5.7! Now all of my cars/trucks are V8! Proud owner and racer of my 2010 Camaro SS (manual, with Nitrous Oxide, Cam, and everything is upgraded for drag racing, nothing is stock anymore, especially the drivetrain) and my white 2014 Roush Supercharged Mustang GT/CS (automatic, with a bunch of mods, headers, custom exhaust, etc etc).

:D
Mopar 5.7L Hemi
Chevrolet 6.2L LS3
Ford 5.0L Coyote

2016 Ram Rebel 4x4
- 5.7L Hemi, Luxury Group, Remote Start, 8-Speed Automatic 8HP70 Transmission, Anti-Spin Diff Rear Axle, Rebel Cluster, 32 Gallon Tank, 8.4 Nav, 9 Alpine Speakers w/Sub, Back-Up Camera, Trailer Brake Control, Spray-In Bedliner & More.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how do you choose which one to drive?

welcome to the family
Thank you :)

It just depends on the day/weather and my mood! Haha, and if I wanna hear supercharger "wheeeeee" or cam "rump rump rump". Camaro is not fun in traffic either. I love how smooth the Ram feels, its like riding on a cloud! This summer is going to be tough...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Great looking truck! Look forward to seeing what you do with it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts