Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll be picking up my new rebel shortly. My dealer sent me a pic today of it in the service bay getting the Mopar side steps and also looks like they have the template on the roof for the Cab lights.

Owned nothing but GM and 2 Jeeps my whole life. So we'll see how this Dodge works out
Here are the list of options:
Rebel 26W Package
Protection Group
Remote Start and Security Group
Rear Camera and Park Assist Group
Tonneau Cover - and no, not the one pictured in the build and price :(
5.7L with 8 speed trans
Anti Spin Rear Diff
Power sunroof
Keyless Enter and Go
7" Reconfigurable cluster
32 gallon fuel tank
Unconnect 8.4 NAV
9 speaker Alpine with sub
Spray in Bedliner
Solid White

Looking forward to learning from all of you and hopefully sharing some ideas and mods with the group
Todd

·
Registered
261 Posts
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty, good thing you are not there listening to them drill into your roof. haaha but it's going to look great with cab lights!!

I thought we were going to be twins with cab lights, but you went all white and i went 2 tone.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty, good thing you are not there listening to them drill into your roof. haaha but it's going to look great with cab lights!!

I thought we were going to be twins with cab lights, but you went all white and i went 2 tone.
Thanks Joe. My salesman called me after I told him I needed the cabs lights and said his service manager wasn't even sure it would work or fit but then talked to one of the head mechanics and he said "I got this". I hope he wasn't 3 deep into the beverages when he accepted the challenge.

I will have to admit, white was not my first choice. Nor 2nd or 3rd, but it's what he had and was willing to deal. I wanted Grey / Black, or all grey or red. White with Black would have been acceptable too. Coming off a white vehicle, I was looking for a change. All the dealer had left was 4 silver and 1 white. I wasn't impressed with silver (no offense to anyone who has silver, just not my thing)

I'll post more pics when I get them. Gonna try and sneak down and get a look at her in the service bay tomorrow.
Todd

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get them to paint the bottom too. Then we can be twins.
Dammit Joe. Love the 2 tone.. Maybe I'll have to wrap the bottom with something.... Awesome Rims too.... Looking at the link lift and ordering 35's as soon as I get it.....
Those cab lights are so sweet. I feel bad for copying you.. NOT!!!!!
Todd

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Get them to paint the bottom too. Then we can be twins.
Joe are those factory headlamps and Fog lamps?
Todd

·
Registered
229 Posts
Man that all white looks better than i thought it would. That's only one I've seen. Cab lights, Badarse!

Reactions: mtudb24

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Roomraider and RAMageddon. I appreciate it. My wife says the same thing about the all white too. Maybe its just because I'm coming off this white Cherokee and I've never owned a Red truck and just wanted something different. Would like to do some sort of flat black hood decal like the power wagons get and my tralhawk had. Kind of a "soul" patch

Gotta give it up to Joe on the cab lights. I had them on 2 late 90's 3/4 chevy pick ups and thought they really look good coo. They really good good on the Power Wagons. Wasn't until I saw Joe had his dealer do them, that I thought it was going to be possible.
Keep you posted as soon as I pick her up
Todd

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
No. Heading on a work trip tomorrow. Took the wife and kids to see it for the first time today. Drove them around the parking lot.... Prep is done with lights and steps. I'm hoping to pick up this coming Friday. Think I'm gonna have them do some sort of matte black hood decal before I pick it up.
More to follow
Todd

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts