Ram Rebel Forum banner

RamBox Tonneau Cover

18K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  RAMageddon 
#1 ·
Did anyone order the RamBox Tonneau Cover with their Rebel? I saw it was an option and comes with the warranty from the factory. just wondering if it is a nice cover, hard folding etc...?

Any help would be appreciated. Ordering my rebel this week to replace my 2012 Sport.

#12 ·
Can you tow a fifth wheel with the Rambox

I'm thinking of buying this truck but I would like to occasionnaly tow a light fifth Wheel. I am wondering if the sides could hit the Hitch when the truck turns. I saw that Etrailer.com has a warning about this on most of its fith-Wheel hitches, any Rambox equipped truck owner could confirm this or adversely confirm they are towing a fifth Wheel without any issues.

#13 ·
Signed for mine today

I tried to get the bed cover that is listed and shown on the build a RAM web page for a $500 option. The dealer informed me that the bed cover shown does not have the same size RAM emblem and it would cost $1300. Anyone else ask for this cover and did you have any issues?

#17 ·
I tried to get the bed cover that is listed and shown on the build a RAM web page for a $500 option. The dealer informed me that the bed cover shown does not have the same size RAM emblem and it would cost $1300. Anyone else ask for this cover and did you have any issues?
There could be a chaneg for 2016, but my gut tells me he wanted to sell you an aftermarket cover and pocket some cash.

#15 ·
I noticed they changed the image in the configurator as well when they updated the tool. The new cover they show looks cool but the logo is indeed HUGE. I ordered my truck with the cover and got the expected price, but I have no idea if it's the new or old one. Or if there was even a change or not. They have been working on the config tool so maybe someone put on the wrong photo... Or maybe 2016's have a different one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.