Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is some strange news that I'm not quite sure what to think of. Ram is going to be attempting to set a world record for longest parade of pickup trucks at next month's Academy of Country Music Awards, which Ram is the official truck sponsor of.

The attempt will happen on April 19th at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The event will be opn to any Ram truck owner, and in order order to encourage participation, each Ram truck will be eligible for two free tickets to Saturday's ACM Party for a Cause Festival.

So if you are going to be in Texas with your Ram truck in April then check out the website for more info.

ramroundup.com

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope there are interesting trucks mixed into the bunch, otherwise this could end up being a pretty boring event to watch. Ram truck after Ram truck... I wonder what else they will do to make it entertaining. Perhaps some country music star performing given its at the ACMAs.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I hope there are interesting trucks mixed into the bunch, otherwise this could end up being a pretty boring event to watch. Ram truck after Ram truck... I wonder what else they will do to make it entertaining. Perhaps some country music star performing given its at the ACMAs.
It's called the ramroundup for a reason :|

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cause they are rounding up all the people and their trucks that would want to be involved with something like this.

The Guinness Book of Records is filled with such strange records. This just seems like such a strange record to even keep track of. But if we didn't then what would Ram do to entertain people at the country music awards??

·
Registered
129 Posts
Cause they are rounding up all the people and their trucks that would want to be involved with something like this.

The Guinness Book of Records is filled with such strange records. This just seems like such a strange record to even keep track of. But if we didn't then what would Ram do to entertain people at the country music awards??
if they're at the country music awards for entertainment why would you need to extra entertain them?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure that it is going to be placed as a half-time show of sorts. Stay and watch, or go and refill your drink and popcorn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts