Ram Rebel Forum banner

Ram Truck to Bring New 2015 Rebel to Overland Expo

7K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  KnightReb31° 
#1 ·
Mark your calenders, the 16th is when it all goes down. First off-road appearance.

Auburn Hills, MI -(Ammoland.com)- On May 16, the new 2015 Ram Rebel will make its first off-road-event appearance since its unveiling at the North American International Auto Show in January.

The Ram Truck brand is bringing Rebel — Ram’s new one-off-a-kind half-ton truck — to one of America’s top outdoor adventurer destinations: Overland Expo in Mormon Lake, Arizona.

The Overland Expo draws more than 6,000 explorers, adventurers, off-highway journeyers and their families from around the globe for three days of camping, workshops, classes and outdoor-product demonstrations. Demonstrations and skills challenges are also a part of the Mormon Lake activities.

“The Ram Rebel fulfills customer demand for an aggressively styled, factory-built off-road-style package,” said Bob Hegbloom, President and CEO – Ram Truck Brand, FCA US. “Overland Expo has grown to be a must-attend event for adventurers who rely on their vehicles to get them off the beaten path. It’s a great fit for Ram Trucks.”

Ram will host a special Rebel press conference at Overland Expo at 11 a.m., Saturday, May 16. A customer clinic hosted by Ram product experts will follow at 1 p.m.

Read more: Ram Truck to Bring New 2015 Rebel to Overland Expo
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

#5 ·
I just came from the local dealership in Flagstaff and they brought 5 Rebels and one Powerwagon . I got to start up one of the rebels and they sound nice.

Reactions: RAMageddon
#7 ·
yes a nice truck, At the highest ride height it doesn't seem to really sit very high and I don't think you can put a lift on these trucks with the air suspension. also it looks to me like the ram cargo box takes up bed room, and the cover over the bed looks like it would be a pain to adjust for tall cargo. I still think its a very nice truck and if the price is right I will be excited to own one. But its not a 50 thousand dollar truck might as well buy a Power Wagon for the same amount.

#15 ·
Haven't paid attention to a regular 1500 sound but the rebel was throaty without being obnoxious, sounded good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.