Ram Rebel Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
So I bought my 2015 off the lot and on the window sticker is shows "Tonneau Cover with Embossed Ram's Head $500. The one that came on the truck is the small logo. Am I supposed to have the big one?
Correct

·
Registered
1 Posts
After doing some research I have an answer to some of these questions. First off these covers are not listed as an accessory, they are only available when ordered with the vehicle from factory. Although a whole kit can be ordered. I do not have an image for these covers but they are listed as Tonneau cover w\embossed Ram's head. The listing also does not say that it is a tri-fold cover, nor does it tell me the size of the Rams head. The part numbers I found are 68249060AB for beds with RamBox and 68249062AB without RamBox. After calling my dealership friend, the list price on them is about $1450.00 and $1405.00.

I hope this answers some questions for everyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a roll up cover from TonneauCoversWorld last week and it fits like a glove. If you have the Ram boxes, you'll have to adjust the rails a little higher than they suggest,in order for the boxes to open and close correctly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there GreatRam, nope no leaks at all. Used the pressure washer on it, drove through a car wash and its raining now. No leaks which is a good thing.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Would it be possible for you to post a picture of your tonneau cover with the RamBoxes also installed? Just curious how much higher you are talking and how it all fits together.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts