Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten the correct tonneau cover for their Rebel? Just swung by my dealer to take a look at mine as it was being unloaded. Noticed it had the cover with the small ram on it and it's some kind of weird tri-fold. Just wondering if the one with the big ram head is a tri-fold or roll up like my truxedo? Also had chrome light bezel's. Just 2 things I noticed at first glance.

·
Registered
181 Posts
"some kind of weird tri-fold"

you do realize it IS supposed to be a tri-fold cover right? always was and is pretty much standard as far as covers go. it looks like they changed it on the new website but the option used to be called, tri-fold tonneau cover. The other trims still list it as that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No where does it say it is a tri-fold for the rebel, so no I was not expecting nor do I want a tri-fold. I was expecting a roll up cover with a big ram"head" and "ram" written on it as pictured on the build site. Just left the dealer who told me it is the correct cover and the light bezel's are supposed to be chrome, which we all know is not true. Guess I will have to talk to the regional rep. and see if that gets me anywhere. I really want to get these things fixed or something in writing before I take the truck.

·
Registered
181 Posts
fyi, up until a few weeks ago, it said tri-fold cover on the build website (if you choose to build a 15 it still does have that info). Once the new builder came out it showed the new larger embossing and does not mention its tri-fold.

did you get the large emboss one or the small rams head one? (both are tri-fold though)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Small. But that is good to know that the Big head is also a tri- fold. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
could you share any pictures of your cover? im looking for the option that u get when u building up the rebel on their website and i really want the trifold with the big logo on the cover but my dealer doesnt know where to get it. and can u tell me how much did u paid for yours?

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
It is a standard $500 option for the Rebel, but FCA has been shipping the old covers with the small logo in it's place. My dealer had to order my replacement from an unknown FCA vendor in Minnesota. You paid for it, it should deliver with it, no if s, ands or butts!

·
Registered
13 Posts
It is a standard $500 option for the Rebel, but FCA has been shipping the old covers with the small logo in it's place. My dealer had to order my replacement from an unknown FCA vendor in Minnesota. You paid for it, it should deliver with it, no if s, ands or butts!
So I bought my 2015 off the lot and on the window sticker is shows "Tonneau Cover with Embossed Ram's Head $500. The one that came on the truck is the small logo. Am I supposed to have the big one?

·
Registered
8 Posts
so did u get it? if so could u share a picture and maybe the part number? thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
Absolutely! Along with Black Projector Headlamps

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of the cover that should come with the truck? I have mine coming in hopefully this week or next and its supposed to have the cover.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts