Granite Crystal Metallic

Bright White Clear Coat Two Tone

Granite Crystal Metallic Two Tone

Bright Silver Metallic Two Tone

Flame Red Clear Coat Two Tone

·
Registered
510 Posts
Given the options, I think I like the Bright White two tone best. I like the contrast of the black and white especially with the design of the grille.

Will every one come with all the red trim on the interior?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Given the options, I think I like the Bright White two tone best. I like the contrast of the black and white especially with the design of the grille.

Will every one come with all the red trim on the interior?

Yeah every truck comes with the red interior. That's why they only have the neutral colors. (Besides the red) Because a blue truck won't look good with a red interior.

·
Registered
254 Posts
White is nice but ridiculous to keep clean on an off road truck, not that you want to keep it sparkling, but a sneeze will show. Same goes for black. In all honesty I think I'm leaning towards the red. I saw it in person and while I wasn't a fan of the seats per se, I did think they meshed well with the paint...

·
Registered
2 Posts
You missed one prime color in the new 2020 RAM Rebel line.
Here is the ENTIRE color line:
Diamond Black
Flame Red
Crystal Metallic (aka Granite Crystal)
Brilliant White
Blue Pearl

And ALL of the above except the black come with the 2-tone option (black band across the bottom).
As for the Billet Silver, I have not seen one come through yet on EITHER option. I'm not sure if they are making that one this year.

HOW do I know this? Because I work for Dodge. I am in new car sales at a major Dodge dealership. And I make it a point to know about the Rebels, as they are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE trim level of our RAM trucks!!!
Forget the Laramie Longhorns and Limiteds!!! I will take a REBEL ANYDAY over ALL others!! My ABSOLUTE favorite is the 2019 Diamond Black Rebel with the black & red interior, moon roof and red metallic dash accents!! :love::love:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts