Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I'be been reading Rebel threads for a while now and finally decided to post something that is of interest to me and maybe some others. Has anyone taken the plunge and ordered the hidden winch mount for VICE Designs incorporated? If so what was the experience dealing with them and how did the installation go.

I've done a few things to my 2017 Rebel that I will get some pics of and post shortly.

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Doug,

I have that winch mount, had to wait a long time for them to put out one for the 2019 but I'm glad I did. I didn't want some huge angular bumper ruining the looks just to put a winch on.

The install was involved, mostly messing with the body parts to get the bumper off. The mount itself was a breeze, got the parking sensor kit and it was a little difficult because the directions for it were almost non-existent. Turned out good though even if it did take my brother and I almost 2 days total.

I already had a steel cable winch and the roller fairlead would not fit, luckily I had bought a Warn Cast Iron Fairlead made for steel cable before hand just in case.

Phillip

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts