Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good link, from another page on their site it seems that order banks for all MY16 1500s also open on 6/15/15

·
Registered
555 Posts
Great find.

I remember hearing rumors about a Jeep Rebel, was hoping this list would hint at that as it does for the RAM Rebel, looks like we'll have to keep waiting!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I know this is a rebel forum. But that ceramic blue sports package peeked my interest. Sport is what I want if the rebel front end is hideous in person

·
Registered
555 Posts
I know this is a rebel forum. But that ceramic blue sports package peeked my interest. Sport is what I want if the rebel front end is hideous in person
Usually vehicles are better in person, also hoping the Rebel will be although i'm sold on it for the most part, slowly getting used to what I see as its flaws

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looked pretty decent when they showed it here at the Auto Show. Just couldn't get a good view of the inside since it was up on a roped-off platform.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Looked pretty decent when they showed it here at the Auto Show. Just couldn't get a good view of the inside since it was up on a roped-off platform.
Seems like publications should be releasing their reviews of it soon, which will be the next best thing to seeing them in person.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts