Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When passing on the highway (normal highway speeds) the truck has a very unpleasant swing to it!!!

Does anyone know if this issue can be fixed?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same issue. need to take it to the dealer hopefully they have a resolution.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I believe it's the air suspension. I noticed it on this truck the first time I passed someone. Surprised me a bit but nothing dangerous or uncontrollable. My girl's rebel feels the same. I've gotten used to it and anticipate it now when I pass on the highway. I don't really even notice it anymore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
in general I have noticed my Rebel way more sensitive than my 2014 Ram Sport. I do suspect it is the air suspension. I notice it considerably when you step on it to pass someone. Gonna ask my dealer as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had it at the dealer last week, they could not see the issue. They claim it was due to tracking in the ruts on the roads. I disagree. going back Tomorrow and not giving up. I will ask them to check in the FCA database if there were similar issues and what they found.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nothing so far from them. I suspect the level sensor is trying to correct the pitch of acceleration and side push but it is too slow to respond and tries correcting in a single feedback response...I hate the feeling and I will push again with FCA

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nothing so far from them. I suspect the level sensor is trying to correct the pitch of acceleration and side push but it is too slow to respond and tries correcting in a single feedback response...I hate the feeling and I will push again with FCA
Usually takes longer than the amount of time it would take to pass someone for an air correction.
Whats the swaying people are talking about? could it be the tires? I run aftermarket rims and tires and I don't think I can relate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts